• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Cup of tea and snooze time for me
    Just like being in work then?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      weebles wobble but they won't fall down.
      They do when there's two of you, fourteen years old, with an empty afternoon and an air rifle.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just had sexy lady student arrive wanting to know all about leds.

Gosh.

What a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The kind of pickled onions, made at home in the kitchen, so that the evaporated acetic acid strips the paint off the walls during the cooking process.
          Of course by the time they're on the stove cooking you can't see anyway because they made you cry when you were peeling the damn things.

Comment

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeee

Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

i hate wallpaper.
                I like bicycles.

Comment

why are the dutch so tall?
                  No hills to wear the legs down.

Comment

was the thames barrier worth it?
                    Apparently.

Comment

what is the best pink floyd album?
                      The best one was Dark Side and The Wall and A Collection of Great Dance Songs
                      Oh I've got a mouse
                      And he hasn't got a house
                      I don't know why I call him Gerald.
                      He's getting rather old
                      But he's a good mouse.

Comment

Working...
                      X