• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cool HDR photo: http://www.stuckincustoms.com/2009/1...eets-of-tokyo/
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

in a silent way is one of his most accessible albums (from a rock perspective) some creative splicing (and repeating) meant that a short ep was turned into an album.

Comment

the jazz cogniscenti were probably horrified. a rock band approach... using technology to alter the results...

Comment

17:03

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            17:03
            Time I was heading home.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i will be following your example shortly.

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

What-ho
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Just had my Mum on the phone: it transpires that one of the polyps she had removed recently was pre-cancerous, and if they hadn't done the op it would have been too late in 12 - 18 months

However, they did do the op so, leaving aside her various other ailments, she'll be fine

Comment

Time to head out in search of dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X