• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    well i was going to watch a coen but since the departed is on (and i haven't seen it) that's gonna do me fine.
    I like The Departed a lot, as well as the original Hong Kong trilogy Infernal Affairs.

Comment

want some coke?

there it is

don't move 'till your numb

Comment

I just spent the best part of 2 hours watching a film and I have absolutely no idea what it was about.

Comment

Micro Men has finally finished downloading

Comment

and then they play a cover of comfortably numb a scene later

Comment

I think I followed it for about 20 minutes and then started to lose the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                I just spent the best part of 2 hours watching a film and I have absolutely no idea what it was about.
                absolutely none?

none at all?

nada?

Comment

absolutely none?

none at all?

nada?
                  Well, I understood how it started, just not where it ended up.

Comment

Totally bonkers

Comment

and then they play a cover of comfortably numb a scene later
                      by van morrison

live. what's that from?

Comment

Working...
                      X