• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it came as quite a surprise since i didn't know i had it. i must have downloaded it and converted it and then forgotten about it.

Comment

something from early 1987. no idea where.

Comment

first track is "it sounds great when you're dead"

Comment

how would he know?

i saw robyn hitchcock at a soft boys reunion gig in london some time ago. early 90's i suppose.

Comment

Back from the newsagents'

Time to go and get some coffee, methinks

Comment

this recording is audience sourced and not great. h'well. sometimes they're good and sometimes not.

Comment

i should get some more hitchcock work. he's great. fun, quirky & really quite odd lyrically but musically pop / rock. imagine the stranglers playing the byrds but singing surrealistic songs...

Comment

at least on this one anyway.

Comment

right, shall we get the century and then get on with some data manipulation re-enactment?

Comment

i think that would be a good idea. there's is a lot to do now.

Comment

Working...
                      X