• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goodnight!

Comment

sleep tight!

Comment

this parrot is no more

Comment

DS23,

You wanted a TPD real ale? It's on.

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          1200 midnight, it's soberville for suityou01.
          By popular demand, I have put on two batches of home-brew beer. One is a conventional kit beer: a Woodforde's Norfolk Ale, specifically their Norfolk Wherry Best Bitter. In about ten days I'll be bottling 40 bottles of rather pleasant supping ale.

The other is to pacify DS23. It is a TPD Special Bitter.

Based on a traditional Almonsbury Old Yorkshire Bitter recipe, but even more strongly hopped because that's how I like it. That'll be a small batch and going into a five gallon barrel. I am looking forward to that being ready in about three or four weeks. It should last about, oh, 5 days.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Welcome, BrowneIssue.
            You last visited: 21st September 2009 at 22:48
            Oh, poopie!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I went with Her Ladyship to a Cliff Richard concert in the National Indoor Arena (or whatever it's called) in Brummieham this evening.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Although the eight 500ml bottles of lager may have helped...

Comment

The funny thing was how the venue started smelling of kippers. Why might that be?

Comment

Right, I'm off to bed before Her Ladyship goes off the boil.

BTW Anyone else going to the Brummieham CUK piss-up on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    BTW Anyone else going to the Brummieham CUK piss-up on Friday?
                    Hi BI

I'd love to, but things are picking up rapidly at ClientOrg, and there's no way I can make it at such short notice. Over the last few weeks it probably would have been OK if I'd wanted to cut a Friday without warning, but that's not a viable option now.

I'll be thinking of you all when I'm sat on the A14 gazing at the back of a stationary artic at 1900 hours next Friday

Comment

what an evening and night we've just had

Comment

Working...
                      X