• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeee

Complain to Offcom.

Then the next tenant won't have the same problem.

Comment

wonder what goodies vdf will have grabbed at the gui thing he went to.

Comment

new zealand giving us a whupping...

Comment

which is probably not such a bad thing.

Comment

new zealand or sri lanka... we would have to prefer new zealand in the pot.

not that we are going to have any choice by the looks of things.

Comment

unless we have already made the choice....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                And the day after and the day after that.
                I am prepared for that.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Some snotty woman from Barclaycard told me not to be so rude.
                Well done!

When I was benched a few years back, I gave one telesales bitch such an earful she gave me an earful back about how she has no choice. I pointed out she has got a choice and that I would not choose to spend 40 hours a day ringing up strangers hassling them evenings and weekends to buy things they don't want.

She moaned about people being so rude and I pointed out that was because she had phoned me when I was in the bath so I felt entitled to be narked.

"Oh. Sorry. I never thought of that."

I have no compunction at all about being rude to these gits. And London traffic wardens.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

i'm too polite with them.

Comment

I always answer sales calls with "No, CM isn't here at the moment... she's working away - won't be back for a few weeks"
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

but that can change if i'm at home taking call after call.

Comment

Working...
                      X