• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Is she up the stick again?
    With 4 kids neither of us have the strength for that sort of thing any more!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      How were the ribs Nick?
      You should have taken a photo of them with your swanky new iPhone
      What a jolly good idea.

Take a photo of your most recent meal (or whatever) and have [some downloaded application] that makes it 120x120 pixels and uploads it as your avatar.

That needs to be written.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Will DS23 be back for the millennium?
        RichardCranium, bassy, BrowneIssue, CharlieG, chef, Colourful Contractor, ContractorMike, d000hg, DodgyAccountant, FarmerPalmer, ferret, Flashman, gables, LegendsWear7, Lumiere, mavster07, max, minestrone, MonzaMike, Moose423956, Moscow Mule, msubhan, NickFitz, norrahe, OrangeHopper, pimpernell, Platypus, Qdos Consulting, SantaClaus, Shirdi, suityou01, techno, thunderlizard, TimberWolf, Toolpusher, TykeMerc, voodooflux, wurzel, Zippy

Good question.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have an announcement to make.
          You're gay?

Comment

You're a woman?

Comment

You're Cailin Maith's sockpuppet?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                The thought had occurred to me.

I have been looking for a reason to learn Python. I could write something in that to hunt down my posts and remove them.

I have also install the iOpus iMacros that someone recommended; I have been looking for a macro to write to try it out. That would do the trick too.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Actually, tat sounds like a damned good venue for a TPD or CUK meet-up.

Decent beer and loads of good British manfood.

Any chance of some more details?
                  It is indeed a fine hostelry - one of legendary status amongst those who know of it. The vanue is The Little Lark (formerly part of the Mad O'Rourkes chain) in Studley - just a couple of miles away from The Purity Ale Co. brewery. A cosy, intimate little place, with great beer and good food.

It would be a great venue for a meet-up, for no other reason than it is very close to where I live

My other recommendation would be The Wellington in Birmingham. They have a fantasic (and ever changing) selection of ales and they encourage you to bring your own food in - they provide plates and cutlery.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

You're pregnant?

Comment

You're a Turingbot?

Comment

Working...
                      X