• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    came back from work to the old flat pack routine.
    Bliss.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

and so to bed night night

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Bliss.
        exactly what i said and felt.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          and so to bed night night

goodnight nora!

Comment

time for the three s's.
            tulip, shower, shave and shampoo.

That's 3 esses.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

you could always delete them.
              The thought had occurred to me.

I have been looking for a reason to learn Python. I could write something in that to hunt down my posts and remove them.

I have also install the iOpus iMacros that someone recommended; I have been looking for a macro to write to try it out. That would do the trick too.

Comment

puppy is really starting to chew. everything.
                One of the 426 fake reasons the previous letting agents invented to withhold our last deposit was "Chew marks on cupboard door".

This was the bottom of a cupboard door in the utility room. I had never noticed it; it was indeed a bit nibbled.

The nasty bitch from the letting agent demanded to know how I had done it.

I was too busy trying to select between all the answers that immediately occurred to me of say any of them.

Comment

i think i need one of those s's sooner rather than later....

later

Comment

She went into one about "keeping pets is against the contract" and "irresponsible tenants".

When she finally shut the feck up, I pointed out the 12 page inventory (12 pages, FFS) said "chew marks on cupboard door".

"Harrumph!"

She then tried to break the blind on the window, but failed.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Home-made mushroom, pineapple, ham and black olive pizza. With hindsight, I should have put some herbs on.

With a teeny drop of lager.
                      Wouldn't the lager have made the pizza a bit soggy?
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X