• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*
    Do you have to that in here? Can't you go and be poorly in General instead? After all, they're already sick in there anyway.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Sounds like one of the chickens is kicking up a fuss about something out in the garden. I'd better go and shut it up...
      Chicken for dinner?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

< fetches cleaver >
        Chicken for dinner.

Comment

Is it the last day of summer today?
          That depends upon which of the many definitions you use for summer.

Comment

Error

130 Unfortunately your card details have not been accepted. Please ensure that you have selected the correct credit card type, keyed the number correctly and that your card is valid when you stay.

That'll teach me to try to book a hotel for October with a credit card that expires at the end of September

Hotels all booked for next month now

Suppose I'd better dig out the new card they sent me the other week and "activate" it

Comment

He seems to be a lot better today as he's wandering around wearing his Star Wars Clone Trooper Voice Changer helmet.
              Every voice changer helmet (Dalek, Darth Vader, etc.) helmet I have had thrust upon me by small relatives or the children of friends has had bits of food and sticky bits on the inside.

Comment

I hope he doesn't sneeze while he's wearing it
                Thank you for that explanation.

Although, I had preferred ignorance.

Comment

I'd better go and help DS1 with the construction of his Baneblade.
                  It's far too expensive to have it wrecked during its construction.

(And far too much fun to let him do it on his own... )
                  Last edited by RichardCranium; 20 September 2009, 18:46. Reason: Using an unfamiliar plug-in keyboard on my laptop

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Hello RC. It's very quiet today.

Comment

When are you expecting to get your broadband?
                      It is in, but wavering about 1.4 and 1.6 Mbps (of a promised 5 Mbps) (of a paid-for 8Mbps)
                      Having a life is vastly overrated.
                      I suspected as much so never bothered seeking one.

Comment

Working...
                      X