• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tpd 24554
    non-lr 17289
    counting 3637
    jokes 1434

total 46914

Comment

Comment

At some point I must start drivelling again......

Comment

Absence of drivellers ce soir.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Just watched another "True Blood".

The Nasty Guy from Heroes is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              evening all
              Greetings Scourer

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Absence of drivellers ce soir.
                Well you're here aren't you?

Do a DS23 and fill multiple pages with stream-of-consciousness drivel

You do understand that TPD is an ongoing project dedicated to the creation of Finnegan's Wake 2.0?

Open Sauce, Free as in Drivel

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Just watched another "True Blood".

The Nasty Guy from Heroes is in it.
                  Salutations and felicitations, O GAL

I must admit to having never seen either of the televisual offerings to which you refer

I don't seem to see much broadcast telly these days - at the hotel I tend to stick Radio 4 on, and at home I tend to stick a DVD on because there's nothing on the telly.

About the only thing I watch over the airwaves is those Police documentaries, if there happens to be one on when I'm eating my dinner. I've found that they require very little concentration, given that they mainly involve car crashes and/or people being wrestled to the ground whilst being shouted at.

As one eats, the blood supply is gradually diverted away from the upper regions of the brain towards the upper regions of the alimentary canal. The older, more reptilian regions of the brain then start to have a greater say in things, and it turns out that a good helping of car crashes and street brawls is just the thing to keep them occupied and entertained

N.B. I'm referring to the reptilian regions of mammalian brains here - obviously the evolutionary inheritance of Giant Alien Lizards would be different, in that the reptilian region of the brain would be all of it, yet equipped with higher regions that were reptilian rather than mammalian in nature, structure, form, and function.

Comment

Can't drivel to save my life. Sorry. Have let the side down again.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

never fear zippy. the odd drivel drop is good too. a dripping drivel soon adds up.

Comment

Working...
                      X