• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no beard for me. never got beyond a 6 day stubble - just too bloody uncomfortable when trying to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      But that's part of the fun!! Plus, if you leave it in your beard for a bit, you can always tuck in again later.
      I'm told it's unsightly to have yellow egg-stains in the beard
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

wish i hadn't left my ipod at home. could have done with some musical assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          no beard for me. never got beyond a 6 day stubble - just too bloody uncomfortable when trying to sleep.
          Last it out for two weeks and it gets softer. Mine did anyway.

Comment

what about the egg white then? is that ok?

Comment

wish i hadn't left my ipod at home. could have done with some musical assistance.
              We could sing for you?

Comment

what about the egg white then? is that ok?
                That doesn't tend to leak so much.

Comment

please do!

<presses tpd choir shuffle button>

Comment

How to Make and Eat a Leak-Free Fried Egg Butty

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Never encountered that problem. The egg leakage is much more of an issue for me.
                    Really?

1. Use fresh bread. Stale bread will 'break' and not support the sarnie's contents. Using stiff bread is Instant Fail. Make Fried Eggs on Toast instead. Or Eggy Soldiers.

2. Try to ensure the yolk is not on the edge of the egg when you fry it.

3. Only butter one slice and ketchup the other.

4. Place the egg, yolk upwards, on the ketchupped slice. This prevents butter melting and soaking through this slice, thereby weakening it.

5. Special Secret Tip: Pierce the yolk and gently smudge the runny bit around the centre point of the slice/egg combination. Do not attempt to 'spread' the yolk like butter; you will not succeed. Just level it off a little bit. Do not push the yolk off the white of the egg and try not to allow it near the edges of the bread.

6. Plonk the buttered slice on the top.

7. Do NOT cut the bread. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE.

8. Yes, I mean it. Do NOT cut the bread.

9. Eat the sarnie ensuring you hold it horizontal during consumption.

10. With practice, you will learn how to eat it from a corner while holding the far corner up with your ring fingers.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

i prefer scrambled on toast myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X