• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to AlfredJPruffock, chef, Coalman, Cornish Cream, cs#, dang65, ForkBoy, Halo Jones, HunterHB, jatinder, Jaws, jmo21, kiboomiz, LisaContractorUmbrella, lolorama, LostInBrussels, Mr Crosby, OwlHoot, rhubarb, scotspine, The Lone Gunman, the_duderama, the_rangdo, TimberWolf, Weltchy.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It was such a good tulip that my tea went cold.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Unless Toolpusher and Zippy are bots?

You know, when I was 20 years younger, I would have flooded this site with bots.

What I don't know, is why I haven't done so now.
        Because someone else already has?

Comment

One of life's less well-documented pleasures is a good slow tulip with a good read in the morning.
          WHS + a good cup of coffee.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

It was such a good tulip that my tea went cold.
            Take the cuppa with you. Or is that uncouth?

Comment

Although I have seen others do so, I have never taken my cup of tea with me to the crapper.

Comment

I got through a page of the Profanisaurus's new entries during that dump.
                We have a copy of the Magna Farta in the office for reference. Yesterday one of our Indian colleagues used the term "Hanky Panky" without fully understanding it's meaning, so we referred him to the relevant page...

...he won't be using that term again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I think it was Spartacus.

Comment

I've even seen people continue to eat a sarnie whilst peeing.

Morning, vdf.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Probably.

Good morning, Bunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X