• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top or left for entry and bottom or right for exit seems appropriate but maybe it has to be top and bottom or left and right depending on the page orientation?

Comment

i guess there are sticklers and then the less formal... i know where i stand at the moment.

Comment

time to start clearing away methinks.

Comment

24 to the century though!

Comment

36 for a personal millennium?

Comment

they can wait. well, at least one of them can. one of them might not. depends on when the next shift starts.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                do wh table top playes co-exist well with traditional table top gamers (wellington v napoleon etc.)?
                In my experience, generally yes. However, there was one wargaming club of which I was a member which had some members who were only interested in re-enactment wargaming. Whereas they would get very stressed about the rules set and its real-world realism for playing with their plastic tanks and soldiers when replaying battles that actually happened, they considered what the other people in the club were doing was "just playing with toys".

Most wargamers just want to play games against other people that don't cheat, aren't bad losers, aren't smug winners, and are often happy to play any games system including board games etc.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

a score to score!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    It can be an expensive hobby though - the miniatures aren't exactly inexpensive.
                    It is an expensive hobby though - the miniatures are expensive.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X