• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"oh dear, that's not good. i expect there has been a mix up somewhere... i'll just bring your order up on my system... sorry for the delay, it's new you see and very slow..."

Comment

Which also reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sf_pogZ8jE
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

ok - no worries, i'll wait. but it's definitely not what i ordered. i mean, the driver thinks he's some kind of comic. he's dressed as a clown and keeps throwing buckets of confetti about."

Comment

Still waiting for feedback on that document I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Still waiting for feedback on that document I wrote.
            For now I'll operate under the assumption that no news is good news.

Comment

I must take a backup of some ClientCo stuff actually.

Comment

"uh huh. i see. yes, here's your record now. hmmm. you ordered the standard relief low loader at 95.99 per hour for an estimated 2 day job. but with the comical dicsount at 20% means you get the slightly shorter wheelbase and clown driver. no - it sounds as if you have the correct loader there."

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  I must take a backup of some ClientCo stuff actually.
                  I have a VM that represents the development environment of a legacy system, and I like to back it up every now and again.

Comment

"but this is ridiculous! why on earth would i want a clown driver! he keeps tripping over his boots and squirting water at my staff. we've dismantled the arena in preparation for loading and moving but he's putting it all back together - in the wrong order!"

Comment

Hmmm, the HTC Touch2 looks interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X