• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Evening
    Evening VF, still dodging the metal detectors, or have they taken the steelwork out now.

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    evening all
    Evening 5*
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Gosh.

Vampires depart this (im)mortal coil in spectacularly unpleasant fashion in True Blood. Dusting was much neater.

Another Buffy The Vampire Slayer reference in last Friday's episode.

I may have mentioned it before, but I do miss BTVS...

Not terribly struck with True Blood, but I suppose I'll watch to the end, now that I've started.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I don't do the big smoke...
        Same here.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Formed in 1969...
          I suspected that they were Johnny come latelys.

Comment

Evening all

Mind how you go.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Evening VF, still dodging the metal detectors, or have they taken the steelwork out now.
              Wotcha DB

All the clips were "plucked" out last week, so I'm just left with a rather impressive 5" scar now.

And both my parents are out of hospital at the same time - that's quite a novelty given the events of the last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I may have mentioned it before, but I do miss BTVS...
                Same here.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Not terribly struck with True Blood, but I suppose I'll watch to the end, now that I've started.
                I still haven't started watching that yet. I'm going to finish watching The Wire then have a blitz on True Blood.

Comment

right I'm turning in now

See ya tomorrow

Comment

I'm looking forward to the latest incarnation of the Stargate franchise - "Stargate Universe" with Robert "Begbie" Carlyle.

Starts on Sky One on October 6th for those of a inclination.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Wotcha DB

All the clips were "plucked" out last week, so I'm just left with a rather impressive 5" scar now.

And both my parents are out of hospital at the same time - that's quite a novelty given the events of the last couple weeks.
                      Good news on the parental front

So will you be showing it off down the pub? The scar that is
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X