• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    if at first you don't succeed. try and try and try and then try again,
    If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then give up: there's no point being a damn fool about it.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      In fact, who was it that said "If in doubt, follow the chimp" or something like that?
      That sounds familiar.

I think it was me.

I could prove it too, if Google still had the "display cached version" option but I cannot see it any more.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Much as I like the view of hyde park corner all those cars going round and round and round is making me dizzy
        I saw a new Triumph Bonneville destroyed by a bus in very slow traffic at Hyde Park Corner. The bus driver knew he had done it, but he drove off anyway. The biker (distressed but unharmed) pulled off his helmet, sat on the kerb and started weeping.

Comment

Gosh that was rather an epic journey just for a snickers bar - better be worth it..
          Bit of a Marathon, was it?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            15 or less to go
            fewer

Oh, and no counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              (I don't tend to leave General much, as you buggers are scary)
              That's illogical, Captain.

Comment

he pops in with his various entities to say things like "delete this thread" and ""

The occasional piece of witty banter as well
                atw? Witty banter? Since when?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I'm a bit worried about my cat...

There were distinct signs of blood when she threw up this morning...

The vet said that the end was very nigh if & when that happened...

Oh well...

Comment

was it just me or has the interwebwotsit been very slow?

Comment

and now everything seems back up to speed again.

Comment

Working...
                      X