• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and another cup of coffee would go down a treat. getting close to lunch though. can i squeeze one in?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      where there's a will...

nods sagely - yes, you're right. you're right. we need to decide.
      She's your dog so it's your call but IMO I would make sure she will happily drop anything she picks up when you tell her to. It's one thing when it's a ball or a stone or a toy but another all together when it's your shoe, car keys or that packet of neurophen you just dropped by accident.

so daveb - whatya gonna get? eh?
      For the time being we arn't planning on getting another dog. Losing Woody was a big wrench and neither of us really wants try and replace him right now.

For now we are making the most of being able to just jump in the car and go away for the day / weekend without having to worry about kennels or getting back to feed / walk etc.
      Last edited by DaveB; 4 September 2009, 10:25.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

i think the answer is yes.

a biscuit would be good but there's only crumbs left.

thanks vdf.

Comment

and the mess and dog smell and hairs everywhere.

Comment

when we lost our old dog 16 years ago it was truly awful. were completely unable to face replacing him. it was a terrible time and i still miss him . he was a crazy dog. what adventures we had! so i understand. it took a long time to do it all again.

Comment

agent on the line! agent on the line!

Comment

when we lost our old dog 16 years ago it was truly awful. were completely unable to face replacing him. it was a terrible time and i still miss him . he was a crazy dog. what adventures we had! so i understand. it took a long time to do it all again.
                Yep about a years gap between my parents current dog and the previous one - which was our childhood pet - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, stark raving bonkers, he was.

My sister and I had bunk beds... he'd whinge about wanting to get up onto the top bunk at night.. one of us blearey eyed would lift him up... he'd get bored but not be able to jump down and start whingeing again... it was a night-time routine for years
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

for some reason my phone ring tone has reset itself. so there's me hearing this ring tone going on and on and on and thinking - why won't they answer the phone? it was mine. doh!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Yep about a years gap between my parents current dog and the previous one - which was our childhood pet - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, stark raving bonkers, he was.

My sister and I had bunk beds... he'd whinge about wanting to get up onto the top bunk at night.. one of us blearey eyed would lift him up... he'd get bored but not be able to jump down and start whingeing again... it was a night-time routine for years
                    1. who was on top?

2. you should try and re-create it with your new dog!

Comment

Are we still talking about Dogs (of the non Churchy variety)?

Comment

Working...
                      X