• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    For some reason my mind wandered after that bit

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Is it smutty Friday already?
    Almost pumpkin.... not long to go now!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ok- bed time now... night lads - see ye tomorrow!!

Oops - VF - hope you are feeling better now too and the beans didn't cause any "discomfort"
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Ok- bed time now... night lads - see ye tomorrow!!
        Nighty night

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Oops - VF - hope you are feeling better now too and the beans didn't cause any "discomfort"
        Cheers - I seemed to handle the after effects without too much trouble.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          How are you disposing of them?
          I have a mains-powered, gas compression device which, ironically, works as a low-pressure generator at its input end, to which is connected a tubular device. This tubular mechanism is approximately 2 metres in length and further enhanced by a similarly lengthed rigid section which allows me to apply the mechanism at a safe distance from my person. The further end of this, shall we say, 'proboscis' has been mechanically constructed into a narrow opening. By negotiating the mechanism one can apply the very steep pressure gradient generated at the remote end of the device to the vicinity of the Alien Octoped; said monstrosity is then forced across the interface by high velocity molecular gas moving in a linear fashion across the trans-galactic invader and thereby applying greater force across their cross-section than the static friction they can generate against their immediate environment. This is achieved, I suspect, in the same way as the low pressure above an aeroplane's wing causes lift, however in this case it causes forward propulsion to the unwanted miscreant. The hideous creation of the devil is then propelled down through the tubular device which, thankfully, is of sufficiently robust construction to contain the shocked Alien Octoped. It is finally deposited in specially constructed containment chamber.

HTH
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Spider Patrol has dispensed summary justice to 13 Alien Octopeds.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Have you tried being nice to them instead of killing them? They're probably just defending themselves.

Comment

For those that may be interested...

I just went for a wee and in the process did a most wonderful, musical fart. The weird bit was, it smelled most strongly of rum and raisin chocolate.

I wonder if I could bottle future farts and sell them as 'organic vegetarian aromatherapy'?

Comment

For those that may be interested...

I just went for a wee and in the process did a most wonderful, musical fart. The weird bit was, it smelled most strongly of rum and raisin chocolate.

I wonder if I could bottle future farts and sell them as 'organic vegetarian aromatherapy'?

Comment

The removals people will be here at 8 a.m. so I suppose I had better go to bed (while we still have one!)

Gotta be up early and it's going to be a busy day.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Time for dinner
                      Back again

They must have been feeding up that mammalian serpent thingy of theirs... spare ribs were back on the menu

I'd quite resigned myself to the gammon. In a way, I wish it was humanly possible to have both... but even VF would struggle to eat the gammon after the ribs

Comment

Working...
                      X