• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Dressed and showered yet?
    Nah. Can't be arsed.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Nah. Can't be arsed.
      Come on mate, up and at 'em!

Attack the day before it attacks you!

Comment

This building work is driving me mental already.

They've been using an angle-grinder looking device for cutting into the concrete foundation they laid at the end of last week. That makes an incredible amount of noise.

My eyes are smarting from whatever the dust was that came in when they were cutting the concrete. I can even taste it. I also expect the CPU fans to pack up now too.

Now my desk and chair is vibrating where they are drilling into the wall.

It's driving me up the bloody wall too.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We had the first of the bin men at 7:10.

Now its the poxy 1st recycling lorry <SMASH>.

The container lorries do not seem to have stopped at all - all back at work I suppose.

The tractors & other heavy farming equipment seems to be a having a bloody rally up and down the road.

This is supposed to be a rural idyll and it worse than North Acton was.

And the smilies have had a shuffle around too. Bastards.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              We had the first of the bin men at 7:10.

Now its the poxy 1st recycling lorry <SMASH>.

The container lorries do not seem to have stopped at all - all back at work I suppose.

The tractors & other heavy farming equipment seems to be a having a bloody rally up and down the road.

This is supposed to be a rural idyll and it worse than North Acton was.

And the smilies have had a shuffle around too. Bastards.
              Bloody townies...

Get orff moi laaand!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all

Morning Sweety Zeity
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Come on mate, up and at 'em!

Attack the day before it attacks you!
                  Too late for that. It put bite marks in my arse hours ago!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

You got up and in then?

Comment

Morning all
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X