• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    is it just spiders?
    Alien octoped invaders? Probably.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

wasps?

Comment

aha! what about octopi?

Comment

what about earwigs?
          The innocent victims of evil propaganda distributed by alien octoped invasion force.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

or woodlice?
            There are not yet any recorded instances of peoples throats being torn out while they sleep by woodlice.

Innocent victims.

Comment

what about moths?
              Moths are the ghosts of dead butterflies.

Comment

wasps?
                The dinosaurs identified DNA and after lots of tinkering eventually developed a variety of critter to feed on natural parasites: the Winged Advanced Super Parasite or W.A.S.P.

The bespoke ones worked well and some actually still exist today. Sadly, the dinosaurs also developed a generic version for industrial purposes; the Paper Wasp. What a disaster that was. Only the dinosaurs that could hide underwater or outfly these black and yellow bastards survived the consequences.

Muck about with DNA at your peril!

Comment

aha! what about octopi?
                  All octopi that live on land and make webs are part of the alien octoped invasion force.

The others are squishy food.

Comment

unless overcooked. then they're chewy food.

Comment

Evening all

Just watching some silly C4 prog that's looking back at tv in the 90s...

It's just shown some toe curling extracts from "The Lover's Guide" videos...

Comment

Working...
                      X