• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
    Fine thanks

How's Lady BP's mother doing?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Well that was yumski. We even bought some leftovers back.
      Talking of leftovers, that's the home-made lasagne finished. Jolly nice.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Talking of leftovers, that's the home-made lasagne finished. Jolly nice.
        That lasagne did at least three meals didn't it?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          That lasagne did at least three meals didn't it?
          It served two of us three times.

It gets made in a dish too long to fit in the washing up bowl (40cm?), is about 7 cm thick, uses 1kg of lean mince, 2 cans of tomatoes, 6 lasagne sheets (I would rather it were 9 or even 12), a couple of boxes of mushrooms, some onions (normally we don't have them in), no carrots (usually the missus will chuck in .5 Kg of carrots), a handful of random herbs and about 2/3rd litre of white sauce.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

There's an Italian restaurant in Neath high street near the station. We popped in there one lunchtime to grab a snack. We each had a small lasagne portion.

It was solid: it had 14 layers of pasta. Yes, fourteen.

It was absolutely dee-ee-lish.

It took us over an hour to get through it.

It cost something outrageous like £7 for both of us.

Comment

Hoo blinking ray.

That's the desktop rebuilt and backup up (physical image).

Now I can bugger it up again with this poxy USB WiFi dongle...

Comment

That's the desktop rebuilt and backup done (physical image).

Now I can bugger it up again with this poxy USB WiFi dongle...
                I lost my bottle.

I am currently exporting the physical image to external drive. When I've done that, the incremental backup will be updated. THEN I'll muck about with this USB WiFi dongle.

But first, I'm hungry again.

I'm off for some cereal, then bed.

Don't forget to check in to see if the party is still going at SuitYou01's, I mean ShadyMarkus's place.

Comment

I lost my bottle.
                  It's on the table in front of you. I'm not sure if it's brown sauce or ketchup though.

Pesky C thread in Technical; there's another half-hour I won't get back, and VM was OT talking about C++ anyway

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's on the table in front of you. I'm not sure if it's brown sauce or ketchup though.
                    Actually, on reflection, I think it's vinegar.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Pesky C thread in Technical; there's another half-hour I won't get back, and VM was OT talking about C++ anyway

It's all Scourer's fault. He started it.

Comment

Working...
                      X