• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Bet the spiders like it though.
    <shudder>
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      What do you reckon to Fulham's new signing Bunk?

Not only did you nick the fantasically named "Zoltan Gera" from us, but now you've seen fit to poach our club captain too.

I hope he does well for you - he's been a great servant to West Brom. Not one of those players who stands out, but missed when he isn't there.
      He should be good, not quite sure where he'll fit in yet though. Maybe replacing Dickson Etuhu in midfield, I've a feeling he's injured at the moment. I'm pleased with the Damien Duff signing, should give us more attacking options.

Sorry RC

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        <shudder>
        Have you done a sweep of the perimeter this evening?

Comment

Recovering a PC from full backup + incremental backup is very tedious.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Have you done a sweep of the perimeter this evening?
            I'm not going out there in the dark! They'll eat me alive!

As I closed the curtains, silhouetted in the light from the streetlamp, I saw the alien octopeds herding on the window downstairs, outside. For supposed predatory cannibals, they don't seem to have trouble forming gangs.

We don't have any windows open downstairs at all lest we get overrun in the night.

I had to call in an emergency Spider Patrol assault earlier today to deal with an early scout. But I will conduct their routine patrol in about an hour. It is shortly before then that the devilish fiends teleport through the walls.

As I type, I've just seen one creep slowly across the back of my desk, behind the monitor.

They watch, all the time. They're waiting ...

Comment

Dinner was a LARGE portion of left-over home-made lasagne.

It was jolly good.
              Pork chop here

Comment

They watch, all the time. They're waiting ...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Pork chop here
                  Would that be with broccoli in a cheese sauce, mashed swede, roast parsnip, some coleslaw and a side salad?

Or was it chips?

Comment

Would that be with broccoli in a cheese sauce, mashed swede, roast parsnip, some coleslaw and a side salad?

Or was it chips?
                    Fried potatoes, petits pois, gravy

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Fried potatoes, petits pois, gravy
                      PEAS? YOU??

I trust they were just garnish?

Comment

Working...
                      X