• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    are sausage rolls better than cakes?
    Hmmm, I'll have to think about that and get back to you.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
      Hi all

Dropping in quickly to defend his team. Leave us alone, we're in a different league now - could be a while before we're back.

Hi VF - Missed the match on Saturday, was travelling back from Devon. Pleased with the point though
      Ello BEL!

Long time no TPD - how's things?

I thought it was a good game - very competitive. With a good manager you'll soon bounce back.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Ello BEL!

Long time no TPD - how's things?

I thought it was a good game - very competitive. With a good manager you'll soon bounce back.
        Hi VF.

Things could be better. Lots of uncertainty at clientCo.

As for the football, there were rumours at the start of the week that O'Leary could be our next manager. I don't think that he's wanted by the majority of the fans, a bit like Souness, Allerdyce, etc. Won't get much of a honeymoon period if he comes. Ho hum!
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I think I'll go and see if there's any roast pork left in the canteen

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I think I'll go and see if there's any roast pork left in the canteen
            There was

What with a roast pork dinner and my bacon sandwich this morning - three rashers of back bacon between two slices of buttered toast - I get the feeling I won't be needing much of a meal this evening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              There was

What with a roast pork dinner and my bacon sandwich this morning - three rashers of back bacon between two slices of buttered toast - I get the feeling I won't be needing much of a meal this evening
              interesting.

there was roast pork at the clientco here too.

how much did it cost?

Comment

op-er-a star - neil young and crazy horse

Comment

no idea what this one is though. ahh - something from one of my daughters cd's. now etc. 68 freemasons featuring bailey tzuke. is bailey related to judy?

Comment

sounds like the lady from that gothic band... evanescence?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      lol brilliant post. where does one start?

how about er... is your cat called "my mum"?
                      Er, no, now you mention it...

She's called the cat or Beauty as the fancy takes...

And was vigourously ill on a bedroom floor this morning, just to make my joy complete.

The unable to move episode last night was extremely odd though.

Almost Parkinsonian in its way... stuck until something or someone frees you.

Do cats get Parkinsons' Disease?

Comment

Working...
                      X