• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    voodooflux
    Godlike

millenium

BP gets the 999 and 001

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Disaster strikes!

Turns out I was wrong about the bacon - there isn't any
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

183999=BrilloPad
        184000=VoodooFlux
        184001=BrilloPad

182999=BrilloPad
        183000=VoodooFlux
        183001=BrilloPad

So same for 183k and 184k

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Clarkson and May are preparing to do an advert for a VW Scirocco. Unfortunately they hate the car!
          Ah yes, that was the other thing I was going to mention about the local Scalextric circuit - James May spent a day there a couple of weeks ago recording some stuff for his new "toys" series. They have photos of him all over the walls

Comment

And its time for bed

Comment

Crikey, there's a quite a lot of drivel to catch up on.

Comment

In the fictional world of the fantasy trading card game Magic:The Gathering, Jamuraa is an Africa-like supercontinent on Dominaria, about two thousand miles south of Corondor.

I have ver even heard of Magic:The Gathering
                I think the kids managed to acquire a free starter set for it from a website, but they've never played it. They're probably waiting for me to read (and understand) the instructions.

Comment

Finally caught up, and a millenium in the process. Time for Top Gear then bed

Comment

In the fictional world of the fantasy trading card game Magic:The Gathering, Jamuraa is an Africa-like supercontinent on Dominaria, about two thousand miles south of Corondor.

I have never even heard of Magic:The Gathering
                    Stay that way.

It is a CCG and they are more expensive and more addictive than a bad drug habit.

A 'friend' gave me my first deck. Before long I was playing regularly. When a dealer found me, he tried pushing a bunch of specials on me. Thankfully, I saw the light, gave him my 'starter deck' and walked away.

I've never touched the stuff since.

I've been clean of CCGs for nearly ten years now. There's no way I'm going back, man. That scene's just too crazy.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      I think the kids managed to acquire a free starter set for it from a website, but they've never played it. They're probably waiting for me to read (and understand) the instructions.
                      Lose it.

If you think those big Forge models for WH40K are expensive, believe you me, you won't be buying ratlings if you let them get into Collectible Card Games. They are serious money. You are looking at £500 for a reasonable set; if they want to enter competitions put aside at least £2,000.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X