• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I have got flu, all I can say is that it doesn't seem that bad. I've had colds that were worse than this. I just feel a bit run down, and slightly achey around my shoulders - sitting in a warm office writing code with plenty of coffee on hand seems to be just the thing to help me through it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      If I have got flu, all I can say is that it doesn't seem that bad. I've had colds that were worse than this. I just feel a bit run down, and slightly achey around my shoulders - sitting in a warm office writing code with plenty of coffee on hand seems to be just the thing to help me through it
      I've heard people describe pig flu as "not as bad as some hangovers I've had". Unfortunately, for me that means it could still be bloody awful

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I've heard people describe pig flu as "not as bad as some hangovers I've had". Unfortunately, for me that means it could still be bloody awful
        Mmmmmmm head banging like a drum, sweaty, shivering, hands shaking, unable to concentrate and 100% convinced you are going to die before the days out..... I agree with you Bunk a mild Hangover is worse than Pig Flu.

Comment

Well, there we are then...

24 x 5W quartz halogen bulbs take about 9A or so...

And when they're all on, the power supply complains a bit.

I have 4 psus connected in parallel to give a possible 10A output and they still sweat a bit...

Comment

Scourer is now the leader of the board...

Well done...

Or something...

Comment

I must admit I admire such dedication to a cause... I certainly seem to be losing it...

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Evening folks
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I'd say good morning but it's not.

In fact it's pretty ******* miserable.

Found out last night my Dog probably has liver cancer. No idea how long he has, could be weeks, could be months.
                    Really sorry to hear that DB - how old is he?
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evening denizens

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I was in two minds on Monday: I thought I was probably still suffering the consequences of staying up until gone five on Sunday morning, drinking wine and watching The Shield on DVD.

It was Tuesday that I decided I might actually have something. Today I still feel pretty run down, but I've definitely had much worse colds

Comment

Working...
                      X