• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave, sorry to hear about the pooch.

Morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the dog, Dave...

Comment

Diddley dum de di doh...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Found out last night my Dog probably has liver cancer. No idea how long he has, could be weeks, could be months.

Insurance doesnt cover it as we changed insurers 10 days ago and they dont accept claims within the first 14 days of the policy.

Supposed to be going on holiday in 12 days time, now don't want to leave him. Travel insurance doesnt cover cancellation.
          And the Good Lord didst look down upon the poor sinner and He was sore displeased. He lifted his robes and shat from upon His great height upon poor sinner. Sadly, the poor sinner had moved on and instead DaveB was the unfortunate recipient of the mighty stool of the Lord. Such is the Mercy and Benevolent Wisdom of the Almighty.

If trouble does come in threes, you're off the hook for a while. I should buy a lottery ticket, if I were you. And superstitious. And not well educated in maths.

It's at the end of days like that I finally stagger toward the bedroom, exhausted but glad the day is over. I undress, turn off the light and stub my f***ing toe on the leg of the bed. As a consequence I'll sleep in an awkward position and that just about guarantees cramp in the night. I will wake up tired and clumsy and within three minutes have dropped and broken something. So tomorrow is going to be f***ed too.

I feel your pain.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Morning all.

I'd say good morning but it's not.

In fact it's pretty ******* miserable.

Found out last night my Dog probably has liver cancer. No idea how long he has, could be weeks, could be months.

Insurance doesnt cover it as we changed insurers 10 days ago and they dont accept claims within the first 14 days of the policy.

Supposed to be going on holiday in 12 days time, now don't want to leave him. Travel insurance doesnt cover cancellation.

Not a happy bunny.
            I'm sorry to hear about the dog Dave.

Comment

Diddley dum de di doh...

Again.

Comment

Feck me, this has been a tedious week...

Almost beyond endurance...

Comment

But looking on what little bright side there appears to be, at least it's not raining as fecking hard as it was earlier...

Comment

I watched 2001 the other day (Sunday on 5).

There's about 3 bits of that interminable film that I like:
                    I seem to have missed the third one for some reason.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 29 July 2009, 12:39.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sorry to hear about the dog, Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X