• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo - have you heard about this:

Botched judge threat probe downs Fathers 4 Justice website
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

"Someone there is either extremely gullible or vindictive."
      I'd pick the vindictive option at a guess...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I'd pick the vindictive option at a guess...
        Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

I'm going with stupidity
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Bored bored bored bored bored.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Bored bored bored bored bored.
            What he said!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I have plenty of PlanB to be getting on with, and a supply of Earl Grey to keep me awake!!

I also have a copy of todays Torigraph here if you fancy a read / chuckle old pal!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                  I have plenty of PlanB to be getting on with, and a supply of Earl Grey to keep me awake!!

I also have a copy of todays Torigraph here if you fancy a read / chuckle old pal!
                  Just finished one cuppa, might have another one in a bit. Got a couple of changes to make to an app before tomorrow, then it's back on the transition project

Comment

Just about finished off the flashing lights machine...

Made up the RS232 Interface Lead (according to the Spitting Image song).

Tested the downloader worked with said RS232 lead....

Added the speed control pot to the PCB on nice long flying leads (that will almost certainly Not Be Long Enough.

Found that the speed control pot didn't work at all with the 10k I had between the PIC and the pot wiper...

Replace 10k with 100 ohms & voila! it works as it says on the tin.

Meanwhile, I've turned into Wilmslow...

Comment

Wibble.

Comment

Working...
                      X