• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the original star wars that is.

Comment

star wars was an experience and no mistake. best film experience until pulp fiction. haven't seen pulp fiction for a long time. has it stood the test of time?

Comment

no idea. don't have it on dvd. maybe i should get it. never watch the ones we've got though. at least not the grown-up ones.

Comment

last dvd we watched was spongebob squarepants the movie. and not for the first time i can assure you.

Comment

not that i mind. quite a funny film.

Comment

but i'm easily amused.

you might have guessed that already.

Comment

what trilogy would you make?

Comment

Last DVD we watched was Star Dust.

Really rather good.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

i tell a lie. i saw the lord of the rings trilogy after star wars and before ice age.

doh!

Comment

great films all.

Comment

Working...
                      X