• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

109 for 3

Comment

Still annoyed that I can't transfer those DV tapes, but I really must get on with some work.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Still annoyed that I can't transfer those DV tapes, but I really must get on with some work.
        If I can get my work done this afternoon then I might have another go at the video transfer later.

Comment

dead ball

Comment

bails blown off

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              If I can get my work done this afternoon then I might have another go at the video transfer later.
              If I can get it working then I can just leave it going while it transfers each 60 minute tape.

Comment

most unfortunate

Comment

113 for 3

Comment

The kids only have a couple of days at school next week before they break up for the summer.

Comment

rain is falling (here)

Comment

Working...
                      X