• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Crikey, when they say "Jumbo" they ain't mucking about

There's a fine greasiness to the bacon as well - just the right amount to help lubricate the bread a little. And the "Red Sauce" is Heinz, which is always a sign of quality in a caff

I get the distinct impression that this delicacy has been designed to meet the luncheon requirements of somebody who's spent the morning digging up a water main, rather than somebody who's been sat in an armchair with a laptop
    I somehow get the impression that you don't see this fact as in anyway restrictive?!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      I somehow get the impression that you don't see this fact as in anyway restrictive?!
      Om nom nom nom...

<points at chomping jaws, shrugs, unable to reply>

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Om nom nom nom...

<points at chomping jaws, shrugs, unable to reply>

I am just off to lunch..... Bob Bhirianis is doing a "Buffet"....
        TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

I am just off to lunch..... Bob Bhirianis is doing a "Buffet"....
          TTFN
          Wish I could go to lunch, stuck on a call until 1.30 hope it doesn't over run. I may start to eat the phone
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

The local rag's web site is proposing to change its commenting system to require registration, and has invited readers to comment on the proposed change:
            We believe that asking people to register and validate their e-mail address is more likely to create some form of bond with the site and will lead to more self-moderation and, therefore, a more reasoned debate.

The comments on the proposal have immediately degenerated into a massive flame war, with semi-literate accusations of racism being hurled back and forth, together with a level of personal abuse that makes it look like General on crystal meth

Comment

In other news, the car's ready

Back in a bit

Comment

Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is what the original flashing lights machine looks like...

http://bricolomath.free.fr/DSC_3530.JPG

Comment

Working...
                      X