• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw them live (in their original format) a couple of times. superb live band. i think i have all their records up to hot space or maybe, the works but it's the early ones (first three) that i like.

Comment

shuffled to

fire

jimi hendrix experience

live at the albert hall

awesome.

Comment

what a trio.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          saw them live (in their original format) a couple of times. superb live band. i think i have all their records up to hot space or maybe, the works but it's the early ones (first three) that i like.
          I did have all thier records (and/or CDs) including the more commercial/later stuff........ I did/do like most/all of thier stuff but I agree the early stuff was great..... I think the later stuff did get a bit "overtaken" by the Vids.....

I did however really like Innuendo..... probably cos Freddie was too sick to Arse about too much in Vids the Music stood by itself......

I watched "Live in Rio" t'other night..... MrsD asked several times....
          Q: Whats this one??.... A: Its an early one.....
          Q: Will they play??.... A: No thats about 10 years later than this concert....

Comment

Oh good.

With it being such a nice, bright sunny day, I stuck some shirts up on the line about an hour ago. I figured they'd be dry in two, maybe three hours

The weather has therefore been inspired to switch into continuous light drizzle mode

The shirts are now considerably wetter than when I put them out there

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I just discovered I'd forgotten how to create a menu in VB...

Then again, I haven't done so for a whole year.
              Don't you drag the menu picture over from the picture box - sorry, toolbox - or something?

Or are you actually creating it programatically, as nature intended

Comment

Crikey: Snooping through the power socket
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Don't you drag the menu picture over from the picture box - sorry, toolbox - or something?

Or are you actually creating it programatically, as nature intended
                  There's a menu editor thingie, or so it transpires...

I eventually remembered.

It doesn't help much that this version is 6, whereas the previous one was 3...

I eventually remembered what the little arrow thingies in the menu editor thingie do too...

Rather than sticking "...Exit" in and getting something rather unlike wot I wanted back out...

Comment

But looking on the bright side, at least it's not C++

I haven't got a chance of understanding that...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      But looking on the bright side, at least it's not C++

I haven't got a chance of understanding that...
                      It's like that on purpose y'know
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X