• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby BP has refused to sleep before 10pm while we were away. He does not like change atall. Much like me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Baby BP has refused to sleep before 10pm while we were away. He does not like change atall. Much like me.
      He also had trouble sleeping in the afternoons while I was in the room. I ended up reading a book in the toilet until he was asleep.

Comment

It has been great spending so much time with baby BP last few days. Last 7 days lots of quality time including 3 days without Mrs BP getting in the way!

Comment

For me personally it was good.

How are things with you? tpd seems very quiet......
          Things are OK thanks.

It's been quiet because you were away

Comment

FRiday it rained in North Wales!
            Really?

Comment

It has been great spending so much time with baby BP last few days. Last 7 days lots of quality time including 3 days without Mrs BP getting in the way!
              It is encouraging to hear that some good has come out of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Things are OK thanks.

It's been quiet because you were away
                What happened to DS23/VF? Did you bury them under the patio in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Really?
                  The weather forecast was good!

Why aren't there more indoor play areas in Wales? I think I have an idea for a plan b......

Comment

The weather forecast was good!

Why aren't there more indoor play areas in Wales? I think I have an idea for a plan b......
                    BrilloPad
                    GreatestOfDads

repeated sequence

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I appear to come from a family of wrecks

My Mum is probably going to be in hospital over the weekend - she's comfortable, but they haven't got her as well stabilised as they'd like

My brother had to go to hospital with severe chest pains last night (They said it wasn't a heart attack, though our Mum used to be a cardiographer and reckons you wouldn't be able to tell for certain so soon.)

And my brother-in-law is going into hospital next week to have a presumed-benign lump removed from his arm
                      Crikey, it never just rains does it

Hope things are OK with your mum, brother and brother-in-law (<- manly)
                      Last edited by voodooflux; 5 July 2009, 09:58.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X