• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Well, that's everything I can find on the Dataman site for the S4 downloaded...

Some of those accessories are distinctly pricey.

I can get a Microchip PicStart+ for about the same amount of money as the Dataman PIC programming adaptor... with the advantage that MPLAB knows about the PicStart+...
    Is MPLAB free?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Morning all
        Morning Menelaus

Although its gone 1/2 10 old chap!!! I thought you were a crack of dawn sort of fella.

Don't tell me TPD wasn't your first port of call?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Morning Menelaus

Although its gone 1/2 10 old chap!!! I thought you were a crack of dawn sort of fella.

Don't tell me TPD wasn't your first port of call?
          I'm afraid was a little late in to work this morning ... and actually had to do some work when I got here

Reasons for my being late I'll allow you to speculate over

Comment

Reasons for my being late I'll allow you to speculate over
            Sorry but just to be clear about this..... You had a "good" weekend away with YLMA.... You appear to be "happy as a sandboy"..... and you want ME to speculate why..........

Can I have your assurance as a Gentleman that I am free to speculate without fear of retribution/threat to life.... or would it be best if I just said :nudge: :nudge: and left it there??

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Sorry but just to be clear about this..... You had a "good" weekend away with YLMA.... You appear to be "happy as a sandboy"..... and you want ME to speculate why..........

Can I have your assurance as a Gentleman that I am free to speculate without fear of retribution/threat to life.... or would it be best if I just said :nudge: :nudge: and left it there??
              Your speculation is entirely your own business, I can neither confirm nor deny any of your suspicions.

The operative here is "your" - feel free to speculate, just not to publish. Any questions you have, PM is your friend

Comment

Your speculation is entirely your own business, I can neither confirm nor deny any of your suspicions.

The operative here is "your" - feel free to speculate, just not to publish. Any questions you have, PM is your friend
                Nuff said.....
                <Taps side of Nose and Nods>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Is MPLAB free?
                  Yup.

It certainly is... all 128Mb of it in version 8.

It used to arrive on a couple of floppy disks...

Comment

Bump cos no posts for 2 hours
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TPD Quiz.

Who said the following in TPD. No Peeking!

Nope.

It has to remain here until the end of the Universe.
                      I suspect it will quietly slip off the end of the rankings never to be seen again.
                      I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.
                      Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X