• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

How's your week off going so far?
    OK thanks Zeity - it's nice knowing I don't have to head off across the country tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I just had to rescue a lamb from next door neighbour's garden.

Blimey! Up close, they're big buggers.

So that's wot I did on my birthday - I saved a lamb. Or the neighbour's flower bed, depending upon how you want to look at it.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Yep, that should do it.
        Yup, works for me

Comment

passing through

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            passing through
            Hello

Comment

Just think; by the time that Armstrong & Aldrin landed on the moon, The War Criminal's avatar was out of a job...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Just think; by the time that Armstrong & Aldrin landed on the moon, The War Criminal's avatar was out of a job...
                JTKirk, perchance, en route to making the travesty that was T J Hooker

Comment

Time for Bed, said Zeity...

Feck off said the lustee... (who's actually on a different continent at the moment).

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    JTKirk, perchance, en route to making the travesty that was T J Hooker
                    The very same.

He was living in a trailer with his dogs at the time... the UK had only just started viewing STTOS.... in those days we were always a long way behind the Septics...

Comment

I didn't get where I am today without knowing there's no fun in getting where I am today.
                      - CJ, The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, Season 1 Episode 7

And that, my friends, is the reason I have never felt the slightest desire to get into management

Comment

Working...
                      X