• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watching the vllage on DVD. I recorded it from BBC2.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Was it the block right on the sea front? If so I am very impressed : me and mrs bp discussed buying a retirement flat there.
      I was in this building.

In that corner, first or maybe second, floor. It was a long time ago (91-ish).
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        I was in this building.

In that corner, first or maybe second, floor. It was a long time ago (91-ish).
        Here?

Comment

Aye. That's the one.

The odd thing is I'm now feeling very 'home sick' for somewhere else now. In fact it's a clinical case and I'm going to have to take some medicine for it.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

A funny thing happened this afternoon...

Odd rather than , and rather strange all in all...

There I was, quietly decimating weeds in the garden, when there was a funny sort of thrashing noise from the other side of a hedge... and at about the same time I detected a rather foul smell

I went to look & there was a dead cat... extremely recently deceased... pupils wide & zero breathing...

It was a stray black cat that had been hanging around for some weeks....

And now it est morte.... gone on... pushing up the daisies.

Or in its case, more probably gooseberry bushes, cos I buried it amongst the gooseberry bushes...

Not our cat, but I had to do something with the poor thing.

In the midst of life & all that.

It did pong something chronic though... <phew>

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                A funny thing happened this afternoon...

Odd rather than , and rather strange all in all...

There I was, quietly decimating weeds in the garden, when there was a funny sort of thrashing noise from the other side of a hedge... and at about the same time I detected a rather foul smell

I went to look & there was a dead cat... extremely recently deceased... pupils wide & zero breathing...

It was a stray black cat that had been hanging around for some weeks....

And now it est morte.... gone on... pushing up the daisies.

Or in its case, more probably gooseberry bushes, cos I buried it amongst the gooseberry bushes...

Not our cat, but I had to do something with the poor thing.

In the midst of life & all that.

It did pong something chronic though... <phew>
                Poor thing - it seems to have had a hard life

Once again I'm reminded of William Blake's lines:

For everything that lives is holy,
                Life delights in life

To this unknown feline, whose corpse was recovered and buried by a Giant Alien Lizard in some corner of a foreign (to we English) field, I offer the valedictum that Catullus offered on visiting his brother's grave in what we now call Turkey:
                Ave atque vale.

(Tr: "Hail and farewell.")

Comment

Right, that's told Microsoft's IE Team what they should do with the marketing mob; having sorted out one of the most urgent problems of the day, it's now time to relax

Comment

Happy

Summer Solstice

TPDenizens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Happy

Summer Solstice

TPDenizens

Comment

Working...
                      X