• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

Er, I leave questions regarding web technology to people like you. I am the last person to ask.
    I was thinking of PMing administrator to see if anything untoward had happened, but then I got distracted by the "custom titles" thread

Maybe I accidentally hit the "Log Out" link

Comment

My domain lease, web hosting, and email hosting all expired yesterday (Friday)

Naturally I forgot about this until I arrived home and started thinking "What was it I was going to do by today..."

A rapid trip to Easily's site with debit card to hand seems to have averted disaster: the invitations to take a share of some unknown African gentleman's personal wealth are still arriving

It's even possible that my web site is still up and running, but I really can't be bothered to look - there's nothing new there, unless somebody has hacked it; and if they have, I can't be bothered to deal with it at this time of night

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        I'm confused now. Has this become the word associations thread?
        sorry. i was just trying to cram in maximum drivel with minimum effort.

Comment

Morning all

I see tpd has moved on overnight : I guess DS23 is back?

Comment

i never went away i just couldn't get back in.

Comment

or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                i never went away i just couldn't get back in.
                Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                or something.
                Does that mean you were banned?

Comment

nah. working.

Comment

new job and limited access.

Comment

BrilloPad 23,335
                      zeitghost 18,151
                      DS23 13,149
                      voodooflux 13,143
                      cailin maith 13,000

Congrats to CM on 13k tpd posts and to VF for retaking 3rd place

Comment

Working...
                      X