• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    F**k off!

And you!
    Seriously?

Comment

Amazingly well attended performance of T4...

8 of us went...

And there was exactly 8 of us in the kinema...

Film was ok... nice to see the T800 again... if only in pixels...

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          F**k off!

And you!
          Evening doggie

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Evening all...

Didn't get to sit next to her...

Bummer...
            She's playing hard to get

Either that or she doesn't want to seem too eager in front of everybody else... she holds back from forcing her way into sitting next to you, while you hold back from forcing your way into sitting next to her, because neither of you wants to make anything obvious in front of the other lot.

Maybe something like that?

Although I'm not really the one to be offering advice

Comment

Just in on the wireless: "Downing Street has announced the name of the new head of MI6."

Does that mean Mr Brown will now be prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act?

It reminds me of Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister:
              "That's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I give confidential briefings, you leak, he has been charged under Section 2a of the Official Secrets Act."

Comment

Going to rain tomorrow

Oh, hang on - they're talking about Scotland and Northern Ireland

Phew

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  "That's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I give confidential briefings, you leak, he has been charged under Section 2a of the Official Secrets Act."
                  Back in the 80s, Private Eye revealed the address of BT's (formerly the GPO's) Telecommunications Interception Unit, where all the bugging of the nation's phones was undertaken.

Within a few days, they had moved.

Shortly afterwards, Private Eye revealed their new address.

Within a few days, they had moved again.

Shortly afterwards, Private Eye revealed their new new address. They also indicated why it was so easy to catch up with them by publishing a photo of the plaque at the entrance to the new new address.

Next to the BT piper logo it bore the words:
                  Telecommunications Interception Unit

Comment

She's playing hard to get

Either that or she doesn't want to seem too eager in front of everybody else... she holds back from forcing her way into sitting next to you, while you hold back from forcing your way into sitting next to her, because neither of you wants to make anything obvious in front of the other lot.

Maybe something like that?

Although I'm not really the one to be offering advice
                    Who is qualified to get advice. I think the idea is we all offer advice until he gets the advice he wants to hear!

I propose Zeity waits until lustee asks him out again : then acts like a man instead of a boy. Well : alien adult instead of alien child........

Comment

Just in on the wireless: "Downing Street has announced the name of the new head of MI6."

Does that mean Mr Brown will now be prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act?

It reminds me of Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister:

Comment

Working...
                      X