• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Good day, Scourer?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Good day, Scourer?
          Some days one is the pigeon. some days one is the statue.

I see general is full of trolls. I must be stupid as I am suprised.

Comment

That's July's hotels booked

I wonder if I should carry on and book right through to December

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Some days one is the pigeon. some days one is the statue.

I see general is full of trolls. I must be stupid as I am suprised.
              They aren't always so bad on Sunday, although they seem to be today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                That's July's hotels booked

I wonder if I should carry on and book right through to December
                Be Careful... you don't want to witch it...

Comment

Just spotted an elderly looking Antonio Fargas (Fozzy Bear or whatever in Starsky & Hutch) in the latest episode of "Lie to Me"...

Long time since I've seen him on tv...

Byeeee

Comment

I just found a small beetle wandering around my armchair

As William Blake wrote, "For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life." However, not only did he miss the point that some life (me) fails to delight in certain other life (beetles on my armchair), he also failed to offer guidance on how to deal with a black holy thing wandering about the spot where I wish to sit.

I used a bit of kitchen roll to transport it to the window, and ejected it into the night from whence it came.

It can go and be holy out there

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Be Careful... you don't want to witch it...
                      Indeed...

I tend to book a month ahead, after the time I had to spend a week travelling on the Metropolitan Line from Watford because I'd been tardy in making my booking at Edgware, where one has access to the vastly superior Northern Line.

And don't even get me started on the journey from Kenton on the Bakerloo Line, the other time I failed that way - that was the one where, on checking in, the hotel receptionist handed one a card bearing the Metropolitan Police logo to place in one's car stating "All Valuables Removed From Vehicle" - which really inspired confidence in both the hotel security and the Police

Comment

Working...
                      X