• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    That's pretty much what I do whenever I go somewhere by myself. Taking 4 kids (and a wife) away is a logistical nightmare though. We went away for a weekend in the Forest of Dean and somehow managed to fill the car - and it's a large Chrysler Grand Voyager.
    And you got out alive?

Must be one of the most frightening places to drive through in the dark... and it's very dark... and those eyes all staring at you out of the darkness....

And the sound of distant banjos playing...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Don't forget to visit the pancake hut by the lake
      One of my favourite places there
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

There was a prog on BBC2 yesterday where Richard Wilson drove a 1950s Austin Cambridge through the Forest....

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          The Sun reported that Mike Ashley has been offered £10, a pair of Oasis tickets and a Curly Wurly.

That's what you get when you invite offers by email
          LMAO. I'd be tempted to take it if I was him, may get no better.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeee

Comment

Byeeee

Later, lizard.

Comment

And you got out alive?

Must be one of the most frightening places to drive through in the dark... and it's very dark... and those eyes all staring at you out of the darkness....
                  The chap that ran the place where we stayed said they supposedly have a real problem with an over population of wild boar at the moment.

And the sound of distant banjos playing...
                  I'll take my crossbow next time
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                    One of my favourite places there
                    Mine too, (not at all) surprisingly

Comment

Time for bed methinks, night all

Comment

Working...
                      X