• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    A week. I'm planning on doing some running around the countryside while I'm there. I'm in a get-fit phase at the moment so I'm trying to make the most of it before I destroy it with alcohol
    You're probably not far from The Eden Project where you're going - well worth a visit if you haven't been before.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      The Lizard!
      Want me to pass on a message?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Really sorry to hear that. Are you starting to look around for something less stressful yet?
        Keeping an eye close to the ground. Need local work as I have my 9 year old living with me. May have to turn to the dark side for a short while to meet personal needs. Problem is there is not a great deal of work around and what there is is poorly paid

Aye, I just hope that Mowbray stays with us - all the indications are that he'll be on his way to Celtic any day now
        I've completely given up following the circus that is now Newcastle United. I will await news of the sale of the club, who the new manager is and then I may start to take notice again.

Off to Center Parcs at Nottingham in 9 days - can't wait
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
          Well hello all. Long time no etc.

I bet I've missed loads.

Can't post from ClientCo now. Bench a serious possibility and all contractors being closely monitored

BEL!

Comment

I don't really pack, I just throw a load of stuff into a bag on the morning I leave. It's a policy that's taken me around the world without losing too much stuff.
            That's pretty much what I do whenever I go somewhere by myself. Taking 4 kids (and a wife) away is a logistical nightmare though. We went away for a weekend in the Forest of Dean and somehow managed to fill the car - and it's a large Chrysler Grand Voyager.

Comment

Just checked, it's near Lanivet, a bit south-west of Bodmin.

A Lizard free zone...

Comment

Keeping an eye close to the ground. Need local work as I have my 9 year old living with me. May have to turn to the dark side for a short while to meet personal needs. Problem is there is not a great deal of work around and what there is is poorly paid
                There seem to be a few people getting unbenched on here recently, so hopefully that's a sign that things are picking up. Fingers crossed for you anyways.

I've completely given up following the circus that is now Newcastle United. I will await news of the sale of the club, who the new manager is and then I may start to take notice again.
                Hopefully they'll be joining West Brom in a swift return to the premiership Although I reckon the top few places in the championship could be hotly contested next season.

Off to Center Parcs at Nottingham in 9 days - can't wait
                Don't forget to visit the pancake hut by the lake

Comment

Shouldn't you be reading up on bats so you can have a jolly nocturnal jaunt with the lustee?
                  The bats aren't flying here at the moment...

I hope she's having more success.

I was distressed to find that I can no longer hear their squeaks...

Ho hum.

Comment

The Sun reported that Mike Ashley has been offered £10, a pair of Oasis tickets and a Curly Wurly.

That's what you get when you invite offers by email

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

BEL!

ZEITY!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                      X