• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'm guessing you're never going to beat that.
    i probably set it. though scourer and diver would be likely contenders too.

Comment

Congratulations on the century you sad gimp.
      i couldn't have done it without you and for that you have my undying gratitude and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        i couldn't have done it without you and for that you have my undying gratitude and thanks.
        Any time.

Comment

In the 3rd place try posting something that isn't complete bollocks - a first, I know.
          this is test please delete right? i've not fallen into a malvolio thread in legal by mistake have i?

Comment

Any time.
            good oh. every little helps.

Comment

crikey i'm still starving. bloody endorphins.

Comment

good name for a band that. "the bloody endorphins". maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  this is test please delete right? i've not fallen into a malvolio thread in legal by mistake have i?
                  Have another drink, you'll be fine.

Comment

i did once find a long lost novel for wendigoo. that was helpful. i think it was wendigoo but it was a long, long, time ago.

Comment

Evening you 2!
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X