• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bear is in the woods doing what bears do there.

Comment

Bunk has done a....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

atw has become a hitman for the mafia

Comment

AtW has met his nemesis

Comment

marillionfan has joined a small fish cult in sardinia

Comment

ach gotta flee!

Comment

Bah, the window next to my desk is open and the fresh air and summery breeze if blowing in and making me want to bugger off outside for the day

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Bunk has done a....
                  No I've not. I've just been doing the daily trawl through the job sites.

The rest of it sounds about right though...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Bah, the window next to my desk is open and the fresh air and summery breeze if blowing in and making me want to bugger off outside for the day
                    It always makes me want to stay inside out of the sun...

Comment

Have I mentioned that the train was 8 mins late?

And instead of 3 carriages, there was only one...

So we were like sardines by the time it got to Swansea....

If I wanted that sort of experience, I'd work in Laaaaaaaaahndaaaaahn....

Comment

Working...
                      X