• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.

Maybe they've all been abducted by

Sore arses all round then...

Comment

A good start to the week.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Ah well. a '00 for me then.

Comment

the 00 that is. Not not the

Comment

now if I can just stop the silly bint from McAffee from calling me every 5 minutes trying to get me to sign up to some dodgy seminar I'll be even happier.

Comment

Well, since there doesnt appear to be anyone else around, witht eh honourable exception of our local

Comment

I guess the best thing to do is to start scurrulous rumours about absentee members

Comment

Lets see now.

CM has been off all week with Morning Sickness.

Comment

I know you posted that in the CUK drinks thread ZG, but if you repeat a thing often enough

Comment

VF has been checked into rehab for treatment for his sausage roll habit.

Comment

Working...
                      X