• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    The key posts are up to date again.

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I really should just give Brillo a login and then he can do them for me
    I offered him my stats spreadsheets but the offer fell on deaf eyes.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

In about 30 to 35 posts time, the Missus is going to drag me away from the PC to pack, I just know it.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        get out of the kitchen garden
        an '00'!

I would have had to get out of bed first.

Comment

marmite toast!
          Jesus

Comment

best wrap some presents for the party first.
            Party, party, party!

Can we all come too?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              It sounds like a party may be required there...
              That happened on Friday - you missed it...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

but where is the paper and where is the tape?
                In the cupboard at the top of the stairs and the dispenser is in the office.

Comment

the rolled runes are rarely wrong
                  Is there some way of divining when the rolled runes are right or the rolled runes are wrong?

Can we tell by looking at leaves, or something?

Comment

Michael Bentine was on the radio the other day talking about how dowsing for water works.

Potty Time.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Morning chaps!

I am now fully recovered from the CUK pre-Summer Ball on Friday...

memories of the hangover will quickly fade...
                      Indeed they will. It's just like childbirth.

As Barry Humphries says, "You swear in the morning never to drink again, but you forget all about that after the first two brandies at lunchtime".

Comment

Working...
                      X