• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and now that I have (for what must be the first time in ages) the "most recent post" thing on the homepage for all five forums, it's probably a good time to crash

See you tomorrow*, denizens

* If the Good Lord's willing, and the creek don't rise...

Comment

Ooh, just noticed this on the homepage:
      Most users ever online was 673, 22nd April 2009 at 14:34.

Nice to see everybody turned up for my birthday, even though I was shopping on Oxford Street at the time

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Order: "Diptera"
        Suborder: "Brachycera"
        Infraorder: "Muscomorpha"
        One of these families:

Muscidae (the house flies)
        Calliphoridae (the blow-flies)
        Rhinophoridae
        Sarcophagidae (the flesh flies)
        and possibly (though I doubt it) Tachinidae (parasitic flies).

I give up. I've had enough. I've been through hundreds of pictures of flies now and I've not had any dinner and I don't want any.
        most impressive work sir brownei. you certainly know how to fly the flag for investigative analysis

Comment

flying in the face of popular conception of tpd

Comment

i think you pass the test with flying colours

Comment

not some fly-by-night thing. oh no!

Comment

you can fly into a passion there's no doubt about that.

Comment

most people would just fly off the handle faced with such an enormous classification task

Comment

still, the gargantuan amount of flies to identify was a bit of a fly in the ointment wasn't it?

Comment

here's a thought! bi to be the next damien hirst! - why not make a flying buttress out of the dead flies?

Comment

Working...
                      X