• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely. i use a lot of accuracy analysis in my line of work but it doesn't focus on the individual but on their results. change in perspective like this can improve accuracy (or rather knowledge of inaccuracy)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      bodies probably. when did the last tenant disappear?
      "Some time ago" is all we were told.

The landlady is a widow, if that helps.

And she's still very cross with her dead husband.

And the loft has a floor down made of MDF boards.

But as for these flies, I have no idea where they are coming from.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Oh, Christ Almighty.

I wish I hadn't done that search.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

lol

decomposition.com

lol

Comment

i had a similar fly problem many years ago when i lived in an old gypsy caravan.

i kid you not.

Comment

so many of them. i couldn't kill them fast enough. seriously - they were emerging faster than i could crush, spray, flood etc. them.

Comment

maggots in the rotten frame i guess.

Comment

do you recognise the type of fly? that would indicate whether it is corpse based.

Comment

my parents had a dead something or other in their loft - a rat or a cat or pigeon. the infestation was as you describe. inches deep of dead flies.

Comment

they went up for a look-sea whilst the swarm was er swarming and had to vacate the building and get the professionals in to fumigate.

Comment

Working...
                      X