• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that was why the course existed.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It was good to know my low confidence in my dead fly estimating was backed up by being completely wrong in how many there were!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

why were there so many dead flies in your loft?

Comment

interesting accuracy awareness. thanks - i'm gonna investigate further. i see uses for this.

Comment

thing is we have a loft and there are no more dead flies up there than anywhere else in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              why were there so many dead flies in your loft?
              I don't know. Nor does the landlady. It seems to be a feature of the house.

They do start out as living flies, by the way.

But where they are coming from, only the Lord of the Flies knows.

Comment

at least i don't think there are.

Comment

bodies probably. when did the last tenant disappear?

Comment

interesting accuracy awareness. thanks - i'm gonna investigate further. i see uses for this.
                    There certainly are, and not just in medicine.

Arguably it could and should be used in business management selection and armed forces officer selection.

The point being, it doesn't matter if you're tulip so long as you know what you are tulip at.

Comment

thing is we have a loft and there are no more dead flies up there than anywhere else in the house.
                      But, why are there dead flies in your loft?

Comment

Working...
                      X