• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more arsing about at home.

Comment

shame that really.

Comment

best do some prep.

and not count my chickens.

Comment

still. fingers crossed and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Though one might have expected them to be switched on enough to change the rather distinctive labels in the one piece of code so they were different one from another...
            We were told at college that plagiarism of code would result in being chucked off the course.

Sadly we had one tosser who used to nick your code, given half a chance.

Once we realised what he was up to, most of us used to leave blatant bugs in the code until minutes before having to hand it in.

Tosser got caught out a few times by that.

It ended when one West Indian lad got accused of plagiarism of this tosser's code: Tosser had said the lad had come to Tosser for help. Us honky-doods all backed up the black lad, much to the amazement of the Turks and Greeks on the course.

Middle-class, white Tosser was let of by the college, sent to Coventry by the rest of us and threatened with a good hiding by at least two others.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

not bad. but will it be enough?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                got i hope i get a decent interview next week.
                Wouldn't you rather some indecent intercourse?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

unlocked the special cup and the quacker bike!

Comment

One of the benefits of being on the bench is that you can deal with your spots as you find them.

That was a huge one on my nose that just went. Most satisfying.

I really hate it when I have an itch in a project board, scratch it and feel a huge spot pop as I do so. You then have to leave it until you can get some privacy; that's most unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Wouldn't you rather some indecent intercourse?
                      decent, indecent, whatever. yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X