• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cajun chicken on granary for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Afternoon 5*

Joining us for some millenni-drivel?
        might as well as I can't be arsed at clientco

Comment

cajun chicken on granary for lunch
          Om nom nom. I had the last sandwich from the shop for lunch - chicken & mayonnaise on white bread. Functional, nothing more.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

need to update book keeping this afternoon

Comment

What shall we drivel about?
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

DD1 has gone out for a picnic with next door, DD2 has gone to the park with the wife and I'm sat at clientco

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Come on people, chop chop! I've got to go out and get lunch. This millennium isn't going to appear by itself.
                  It's fifty posts to the Millennium, we've got a full head of drivel, half a pair of paddle vixens, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

<drops into 3rd gear>

Hit it.
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

DD1 and girl from next door cleaned my car last night, they did a good job.

Comment

DD1 and girl from next door cleaned my car last night, they did a good job.
                      I gave them £5 and they went to the shop to get some "snacks" for a sleep over, DD1 even brought me the change - £2.62

Comment

Working...
                      X