• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i waved farewell to xp and hello to vistas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      BrilloPad 22,567
      zeitghost 17,699
      cailin maith 12,930
      voodooflux 12,250
      Diver 11,125
      DS23 10,587
      BrowneIssue 10,544
      NickFitz 10,043
      TheFaQQer 9,670
      FiveTimes 7,686
      Bear 6,048

DS23 passes BI.......
      I did wonder what that strange noise was. A mix of "whoosh" and "Hi ho! Hi ho!" or some such the other night.

Most strange.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

had it for a year on our home pc.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          last night that was. i punched the air with great delight. took off all my clothes and ran down the street singing "ho hi ho i passed bi you know!"
          Figures.

If you'll excuse both the puns.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

so had plenty of time to get used to it. but tbh i still struggle to find my way around it.

Comment

then i got arrested for disorderly conduct, breaching the peace, indecent exposure and lewd behaviour.
              and on the basis of these skills have been elected mayor.
              Not enough qualifications there for being an MP, though.

For that you also need thievery, fabricating the truth and taking the piss. At GCSE A* grade at least.

Comment

argh! <clasps hand to head> genius!

Comment

true. true.

Comment

And so on to my third bottle of beer.

Oi! "City 'News Bulletin' loonie!" Don't forget to mention my bottom reports. You missed one yesterday.

Comment

your patience and restraint is admirable sir bi. either that or you are in a different time zone and unaware of the century marker.

Comment

Working...
                      X